Thursday, August 21, 2008

How is she ever going to get anything done...

Well that's it you all are fired. My wife is now addicted to this blogging thing and my kids are going hungry (mostly me going hungry - we had Mac and cheese for dinner... need I say more?)

Well I hope this venture of ours brings you enlightenment, because it has certainly helped us learn a thing or 2 - Shauna is very good at figuring things out and she did all of this herself. I'll chime in here and there to give you my side of the story as it usually differs from hers. Leave comments have fun and let us know what you all are up to.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Rob-not to worry. I did that too at first. I spent SO much time finding the perfect background, heading, picture, you name it. It slows down after a while though. It's just so fun to keep in touch this way!