Sunday, March 1, 2009

Still here

Hey everyone-

I know it's been forever since I posted. I keep putting it off because I'm so far behind! Anyway, I thought I'd better just start so I actually keep this updated! Here's a Reader's Digest of our life:

I'm about 33 weeks along and am expecting a little girl coming this April (so they say...). I am still feeling good and getting huge. The girls are so excited to have another little girl and always talk about all the babies we'll have and having to have a bigger house to fit them all in. I think it's pretty cute.

Lily is saying a ton of words and even putting a few together. I will post some pics of her and how much she's grown.

Audrey's hair is really growing. I think it actually looks pretty stylish!

Ginny's been sick this last week with a fever and stuffy nose, but has been such a trooper. She seems to be doing a little better.

So, that's the quick update on what's happening right now. Hopefully I'll be able to fill in the last 4 months of our lives soon!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! You're alive. I was going to call you but why don't you go on over to my blog and see the news....

Nate and Alyssa said...

Shaunana!! I am glad that you are doing well!! you keep the girls coming and I'll keep the boys coming!!

Chris and Tara said...

Yeah! We love your girls so another one is perfect.