Sunday, August 30, 2009

No More Diaper Ditching!



Yes, that's duct tape holding Lily's diaper on (bet you can't guess who's idea that was!). My days had been full of finding random diapers throughout the house, which of course led to the hunt for it's owner. I'm not fond of bare bottoms hanging around here. I do have to give the girl credit, though. She finally got to the point when she ditched her diaper, she went to the toilet. Was it a sign? Who knows, but the girl is potty trained now. We do have a few accidents, but it's much better than the panic of finding a stinky diaper on the floor without knowing where the other half of the mess is!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mary said...

That gave me a good laugh. I love it!

Jamie said...

Nice use of duct tape! I love it!

Stacee said...

That is too funny.... why didn't we think of that? You are right, there are few things that strike fear in the heart of a mother like finding an abandoned dirty diaper! See, now that you have that one out of diapers you ARE ready for the next one! ;)

Chris and Tara said...

Way to go Rob. That's a great idea.

RachelFlores said...

Love the duct tape, cute picture!

rachel said...

I'm just now finding my way to your blog, Shauna! We put Peter's diaper on backwards for a LONG time. Such a pain, but so worth it not to have to clean up the nasty messes!

So good to see you last weekend!

Rachel