Monday, March 8, 2010

Belated Buzz!

Hello all! Many of you may be wondering why Robert is jumping off decks in Maryland and where the rest of us are on this long lost blog! Here's the scoop: Rob got a job in the DC area and has moved up there while we hang out until we sell the house. I am working hard to keep the house up and the kids happy for the most part and owe all my success to the blessings of the Lord. I can feel his strength sustaining me in what would be a difficult time. I am so grateful for our Heavenly Father blessing us to be able to bear our burdens! Rob has come home to visit a bit, which the girls LOVED! I don't think we've played that much tag or hide and seek in all of the time he's been gone! Here's a snapshot of Robert hanging out with the girls!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I hope your sell the house quick so you can join Rob in many new adventures in DC! I love to peek in on your blog every now and then to check up with old friends. Good luck with everything.