Monday, April 20, 2009

My Obsession

So this has been my latest obsession. I've totally procrastinated getting everything ready for the baby. One of our projects was to turn our office into a nursery. At first I had not planned on decorating it, but realized we had some leftover paint and we could probably find some cute way to decorate... The result? One full week of working every day on this tedious wall! Of course I should have known it would have taken longer than expected...but what is reality for anyway? Despite the crazy amount of time I spent on this, I am pretty pleased. So, we've cleaned out the office/junk room (including the closet that has always been packed so high you never know what might fall out when you open the door), painted, decorated and now all we have left is the crib and changing table to stick in there. All I have to say is it's really great this baby isn't on time!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Linde said...

Wow! I am impressed with the painting job! Very cute!

Lisa said...

That looks awesome! Can you come decorate my nursery?

Carrie said...

Wow, I just got done posting pics of my nursery and then I click on your page...impressive!

The Wright Fam said...

Oh my goodness, I am soo impressed!!! WOW- that is a project of love! :-) You look adorable too by the way, good luck the next couple of weeks!

Sheri said...

Oh my gosh! That is so impressive. It looks great!

Chris and Tara said...

That looks AWESOME! I am so impressed with your crafty creativeness. I want to see it in person now. Ü

Mendoza's said...

really cute, love the colors

Brooke said...

again, shauna, that is truly amazing!

Stacee said...

Love it! You did awesome! I can only imagine how long that took you. After today you have finished the nursery AND preschool, so bring on the baby!!

Braunersrither Family said...

Shauna it turned out great! I love it!

Nancy said...

That wall is amazing Shauna! You are so talented!