Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ode to Grandma Bastian

Rob's mom has been a lifesaver. She has come to my house (or taken my kids to hers) nearly every day since Sydney was born. She has done loads of laundry and dishes, vacuumed my floors, cleaned the girls room, took care of the baby while I slept, swept and mopped my floors and brought a craft or something fun to do with my kids. These are pictures of them making bottles of sand art. I appreciate all the help I've received and wanted to put a special message in about my Mother-in-law. I am so grateful for her and her unyielding efforts to serve. Thank you!!!!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DeVries Fam said...

I second this post! Mom is the best ever! But who couldn't resist those little girls of yours? On a side note, Audrey's hair is so adorable in the second picture, I want that haircut!

Brooke said...

She is a great person! I'm so glad you have someone around to help out. I'm sure four kids is a big load!

Chris and Tara said...

What a great mom-in-law. I love Audrey's hair. It looks so cute. We hope you're all adjusting well with Sydney.