Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Days of School '09

Ok, so I know, this happened like 3 months ago, but here I am dutifully posting a pic of my FIRST KINDERGARTNER! Doesn't she look cute? She is having the best time in school and I love hearing about all her adventures. We started a tradition of sharing snacks right when we get home and telling all about our days. I absolutely love it! One of my favorite comments from Gin was that her teacher had gotten mad at everyone in the class, everyone except Ginny. Funny!


And here is our sweet Audrey on her first day of Preschool this year! We do a co-op preschool with some mom's from church and I think it's the best! Audrey really loves going to preschool and she is doing so well at all her projects and is really improving in her ability to write!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debra said...

Shauna, Those kids are so cute! I can't get enough of them!

Brooke said...

i can't wait to see those cute kiddos again. we're going to have a great christmas break.

Chris and Tara said...

Oh they look so cute. Ginny looks so grown-up. It's hard to believe she's old enough to go to kindergarten. Boy, do Chris and I have some catching up to do. Ü