Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Greetings

Hello all! We've officially gotten into the autumn spirit around here! We've had a busy couple of weeks and have had a blast with my family here! They were only here for a few days, but I loved having my house full of people we love!

We celebrated Ginny's birthday at the pumpkin patch - I'll post on that next.

Our Primary Program went without a hitch and I really felt the Spirit. I was so glad that it tunred out so well and the kids sang so well! I was so proud.

It's so fun to watch the kids grow! I wish Ginny and Audrey would not provoke each other so much, but hey, what are siblings for, anyway? Lily is pretty great just toddling around and running full speed into whatever she deems worthy of her exuberance. I've decided to call her the Kamakazi baby. We've all had pretty nasty colds/coughs (except Rob and Ginny) that seem to last forever. So, we're doing a lot of resting and not a lot of work....

We had a great Halloween that deserves a post of it's own!

No comments: