Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Too tired!



Lily gets really tired. She tries to stay awake but sometimes just can't resist the temptation to fall asleep wherever she is. Shortly after I had Sydney, Rob's mom was watching the kids and noticed how tired Lily was. It was close to lunch time, so she tried to feed her real quick before naps. I guess Lily was too tired to even eat - she fell asleep right in the middle of a bite of yogurt! Once after she had fallen asleep in a chair, I stood her up and took her hand to walk her to bed and she just gave up, plopped down on the floor and fell back asleep.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I would have to say that she takes after her momma! You used to fall asleep anywhere!

Brooke said...

oh man, i really want my kids to be like that. katelyn is a good sleeper, but she defintely needs to be in her bed or carseat.